Moving beyond the finance function, TriFinance’s CFO Services is an expert unit offering innovative solutions to the C-level community, specializing in change management, business process transformation, complexity reduction, procurement & supply chain, credit management, corporate reporting and data mining. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions.
For its Procurement and Supply Chain practice, CFO Services is currently looking for Senior Supply Chain Consultants.
As a Senior Supply Chain Consultant, you will support our clients in their supply chain process. More specifically, you will be responsible for a part of the supply chain activities related to stock management, forecasting, order processing and capacity planning. Based on your expertise, you will advise the customers in finding solutions for their supply chain issues.
- work in a team, under leadership of seasoned professionals
- be responsible to serve our clients in process, operational and system-related matters
- help junior consultants in building knowledge
- continuously be challenged to extend yours
Gradually, you will become responsible for process optimization projects, potentially in combination with the implementation of software solutions. You provide insights in risk management, always keeping process optimization in mind.
This is a list of general qualifications to apply for this position:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 5 years of experience in supply chain
- Proven operational experience with SAP (or another ERP) is required
- Project and process management attitude and skills
- Curiosity to learn about and tackle cross-functional management and process issues
- Flexibility and adaptability to deal with ambiguity
- Sense of responsibility and the ability to work accurately
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of English, Dutch and French
- Willingness to travel (20%), if required
TriFinance, a unique and contemporary service provider, commits to going beyond advisory. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions.
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization
- The opportunity to be introduced to the exciting world of procurement and to perform local and international consulting projects across a wide range of companies and sectors
- A flexible and competitive remuneration package (including company car, insurance and a flex reward program)