Moving beyond the finance function, TriFinance’s CFO Services is an expert unit offering innovative solutions to the C-level community, specializing in change management, business process transformation, complexity reduction, procurement & supply chain, credit management, corporate reporting and data mining. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions.
For its Procurement and Supply Chain practice, CFO Services is currently looking for Junior Procurement Consultants.
As a Junior Procurement Consultant, you will support our clients in their procurement process. More specifically, at our clients, you will be responsible for your own markets, suppliers and products, and support the senior buyers in their operational work. Gradually, you will develop your negotiations skills, starting with easier purchases and evolving to more complex products and services.
Gradually, you will become responsible for process optimization and cost reduction projects. On top of that, you will handle more tactical and eventually strategic procurement projects. You provide insights in risk management, always keeping process optimization in mind.
- A first experience in procurement and/or supply chain
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Proven operational experience with SAP (or another ERP) is a plus
- Project and process management attitude and skills
- Curiosity to learn about and tackle cross-functional management and process issues
- Sense of responsibility and the ability to work accurately
- Good knowledge of English, Dutch and French
|TriFinance, a unique and contemporary service provider, commits to go beyond advisory. We assess, advise, ensure the successful implementation of solutions and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We always strive for high quality and tailor-made solutions.|
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization
- The opportunity to be introduced to the exciting world of procurement and supply chain and to perform local and international consulting projects across a wide range of companies and sectors
- A flexible and competitive remuneration package (including company car, insurance and a flex reward program)