CFO Services is a TriFinance expert unit specializing in change management, business process transformation, complexity reduction, procurement & supply chain, credit management, corporate reporting and data mining. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions.
For its Procurement and Supply Chain practice, CFO Services is currently looking for an expert manager Supply Chain & Procurement.
As an expert manager you will be responsible for the development of the practice by actively acquiring new projects and clients, while maintaining good relationships with existing clients. You will manage project teams and help to develop their skills. Your expertise is demonstrated by your technical capabilities and professional knowledge in the areas of supply chain and procurement.
- Develop a content vision and create thought leadership
- Create, animate and lead an expert team of 5 to 15 consultants
- Maintain and build relationships with third party vendors to support the selection and implementation of technology solutions for our clients
- Actively support the pre-sales of new project and advice work, in partnership with our team of business managers and client partners
- Provide consulting and project management services to corporate clients in a variety of procurement and supply chain topics
- Train, coach and mentor team members and create knowledge sharing dynamics
This is a list of general qualifications to apply for this position:
- A master degree in business, economics or engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in supply chain and procurement
- In depth knowledge of the most current software in supply chain and procurement
- Project and process management attitude and skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proven commercial acumen and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to manage business challenges and focus on delivering results
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of English, Dutch and French
- A previous consulting experience with considered a strong plus
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance offers extensive expert service in the field of management consulting. Multidisciplinary teams deliver pragmatic advisory services to financial organisations and to companies in the private and the public sector, with TriFinance ensuring implementation and realisation.
Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services supports C-level clientele to make organizations future-fit. Drawing upon a combination of functional expertise, operational experience and pragmatic advisory methodologies, the CFO Services team assists domestic and international companies in assessing, designing, implementing and optimizing business processes, controls and organizational structures. We help organizations to become data-driven by unlocking their unexplored data potential, but we also assist them in improving their financial statements and in taking their credit management to a strategic level.
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization
- The opportunity to build and develop a consulting activity and perform projects across various companies and sectors
- A flexible and competitive remuneration package (including company car, insurance and a flex reward program)