CFO Services is a TriFinance expert unit specializing in change management, business process transformation, complexity reduction, procurement & supply chain, credit management, corporate reporting and data mining. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions
For its Procurement and Supply Chain practice, CFO Services is currently looking for an expert manager Supply Chain & Procurement.
As an expert manager you will be responsible for the development of the practice by actively acquiring new projects and clients, while maintaining good relationships with existing clients. You will manage project teams and help to develop their skills. Your expertise is demonstrated by your technical capabilities and professional knowledge in the areas of supply chain and procurement.
- Develop a content vision and create thought leadership
- Create, animate and lead an expert team of 5 to 15 consultants
- Maintain and build relationships with third party vendors to support the selection and implementation of technology solutions for our clients
- Actively support the pre-sales of new project and advice work, in partnership with our team of business managers and client partners
- Provide consulting and project management services to corporate clients in a variety of procurement and supply chain topics
- Train, coach and mentor team members and create knowledge sharing dynamics