CFO Services is a TriFinance expert specialty unit offering innovative management consulting solutions to the C-level community. We specialize in complexity reduction, business process management, change management, procurement and supply chain, data strategy and analytics, credit management and corporate reporting. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support.
For our Processes for Transparency practice, we are looking for a Business Process Specialist.
As a Business Process Specialist you will be involved in client projects focusing on:
- the translation of information into meaningful insights in order to build and maintain a process-oriented organization for the client
- the creation of transparency in the organization of the client
- the facilitation of business process transformation
- the implementation and promotion of a continuous business process improvement mindset
We expect you to:
- influence and build relationships with subject matter experts within the client’s organization to understand end-to-end processes and ensure effective solutions
- educate business users that are responsible for the operation and management of various business processes
- structure and model As-Is & To-Be processes
- organize and facilitate workshops and interviews with stakeholders
- contribute to the further development of the Process Management practice within our unit
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- A young professional with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of BPM and Lean Six Sigma methodologies is a plus
- Able to summarize complex processes and steps in an easy-to-understand manner
- Experience in documenting processes using tools such as Visio and process modelling software is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch and/or French
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance offers extensive expert service in the field of management consulting. Multidisciplinary teams deliver pragmatic advisory services to financial organisations and to companies in the private and the public sector, with TriFinance ensuring implementation and realisation.
Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services
supports C-level clientele to make organizations future-fit. Drawing upon a combination of functional expertise, operational experience and pragmatic advisory methodologies, the CFO Services team assists domestic and international companies in assessing, designing, implementing and optimizing business processes, controls and organizational structures. We help organizations to become data-driven by unlocking their unexplored data potential, but we also assist them in improving their financial statements and in taking their credit management to a strategic level.
We offer you:
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization, set to reinvent the workplace;
- The freedom to develop yourself in line with you ambition. Training opportunities and knowledge sharing are key within our organization;
- The opportunity to discover a whole spectrum of companies, cultures, business settings and industries;
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits such as: company car, laptop, meal vouchers, insurance and hospitality coverage and a flexible reward system to fit your personal needs.