To support the growth of our team, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager IT with a passion for Financial Institutions.
As a project manager IT:
- you manage projects primarily in the following functional domains: Operations, finance, risk management, compliance, … in the banking/insurance sector, encompassing your ICT experience
- you help to develop our Financial Institutions team on specific domains such as process optimization, smart program management, change management and operational risk management. Depending on your expertise and interests, you will be able to grow in one of these domains
- you actively participate in the business development of this service offering towards existing and new clients in Belgium and/or Luxembourg, according to your preferences
- you guide and mentor other consultants in projects and support the internal team
- You have about 8 years of experience in at least one of the following domains: IT Project Management, Process Management, Business Analysis and/or Change Management
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
- You have a good understanding of the way business processes are translated into technical requirements and architecture, specifically in the financial services industry
- You have a good knowledge of Core Engine Systems and BI tools
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit with strong communication and persuasion skills
TriFinance Financial Institutions is one of the fastest growing divisions within TriFinance. Banks and insurance companies are facing many challenges nowadays, as new entrants, changing consumer behavior, and technological innovations threaten to disrupt established business models. It is our mission to help them tackle these challenges.
A team of 100 passionate consultants are at these client sites, participating in projects related to digitization, data quality & process optimization, compliance, risk management, and so much more, each in their own way contributing to the evolutions in the sector.
We offer a unique combination of services as an integrated solution encompassing Advisory, Project Implementation and Temporary Support. Our clients are Belgian and international banks, insurers or other financial institutions.
We offer you a flexible remuneration package with company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
You get to become an expert in your IT business through challenging missions, where you carry a lot of responsibility, allowing you to learn a lot at a very fast pace.
Through mentoring, professional career coaching and elaborated training programs, our industry experts offer you the support you need. On top of that, you can rely on a broad network and experienced colleagues ready to share their knowledge and expertise.