Are you a professional that is eager for more autonomy and independence? Do you want to be in control of your own career? Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Don't hesitate and create your future @ TriFinance!
As Business Consultant Recruitment, Search & Selection, you will be responsible for the Recruitment, Search and Selection assignments for our external clients. You will work in Zaventem or Louvain-la-Neuve, in close collaboration with the Business (Sales) Managers.
What can you expect from a challenging day at work?
- A lot of client contact
- Performing candidate searches (pro-active and on assignments)
- Screening of competences
- Conducting interviews
- Writing candidate reports
- Assuring the adequate follow-up of the whole recruitment process
As a real entrepreneurial Me inc.'er® you recognise yourself in the following:
- You are fluent in Dutch and French
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a Recruitment company
- You are candidate and client-oriented, always interested in (meeting) people
- You are result driven, pro-active and hands-on
- Our values Trust, Integrity, Openness and Responsibility sound like your second nature
TriFinance is a family-owned international growth company with more than 750 employees in finance and with a unique and contemporary philosophy. Unique because of the ‘new combination’ ranging from advice (hands-on know-how) to implementation and operational support (do-how). Contemporary because of the network organization where knowledge and experience are naturally shared amongst dynamic professionals.
When joining our team, you will be part of a dynamic and challenging environment in continuous change, where you are motivated to take initiatives. Our network structure enhances knowledge sharing to attain together personal growth and the best results. Furthermore, you will receive a career coach to grow toward your professional ambitions.
Why do we do this? Because we believe we will grow as our people grow. Motivated professionals make the difference. Not just for themselves, but also for our customers.
Furthermore, you will have a competitive salary package, including the following extralegal benefits:
- Company car
- Pension plan
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Telephone subscription
- Net representation allowance
- A cafeteria plan
Last but not least...our events