As a Project Manager, your focus will be to control and manage the delivery of projects taking into account our fast paced and continuously evolving working environment. Your role will mainly consist of:
- Manage all phases of the projects, responsible for time, scope, budget to ensure delivery of the project and/or milestones in a qualitative way.
- Ensure projects represent the impact of the initiated change (process, governance, people, organisation, systems, data).
- Collaborate and contribute to effective, informed and highly motivated teams.
- Delivering the benefits of the project by demonstrating the ability to collaborate with and continually inform key stakeholders and other projects and teams to ensure cross-team cooperation and coordination, manage interdependencies and eliminate or mitigate risks in a proactive way.
- Communicate and provide visibility of the progress of the project to the Project Sponsor(s) and Program Manager (PMU).
- For the remainder of your time you will also work together with and support our Program Manager to further optimize the working of the Program Management Unit (PMU).
- You will work in close collaboration with the members of the Expert Support Units and the Blue Chip Boutiques across Belgium, Netherlands and Germany.
- You will be part of a team that works on innovative projects.
The profile we're looking for has:
- Between 3 to 5 years experience in Project Management on a variety of technical and/or non technical projects, understand Scrum principles.
- Experience in working in a matrixed environment, excellent ability to identify and manage stakeholders, identify interests and communicate accordingly.
- Experience in managing complex projects with multiple deliverables over several countries.
- You are willing to travel between Belgium and The Netherlands, occasionally Germany
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, and English, both written as well as spoken, French is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint. Additional knowledge of Google Suite is a plus.
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience.
The international network organisation TriFinance focuses on pragmatic, hands-on consultancy in Finance & Advisory and ICT. "Furthering people" is key within our open work environment. At TriFinance, we are convinced that this will result in high qualitative and tailor-made solutions for our clients. Focusing on the growth of people within a flat network organization where we strengthen our clients and each other.
We offer you an attractive salary package, including the following extralegal benefits:
- Company car + fuel card
- Pension plan
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Telephone subscription
- Net representation allowance
- A flexible reward plan