As part of our strategic roadmap, we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-starting Business Support Officer acting as process owner towards the team supporting Sales, HR and Management activities. The role reports directly to the Business Unit Leader Financial Institutions.
You will be part of our internal team for the Financial Institutions division.
In this role, you provide support to our business development and HR team. You take a leading role in harmonizing both teams, are a leader regarding the execution and improvement of our internal processes, and support the Business Unit Leader in the execution of the overall strategy.
You will be part of a dynamic and challenging environment in continuous change, where you are motivated to take initiatives. Your work location will be our office in Zaventem.
As Business support officer, your role consists of :
1) Sales Support for the business development team of 5 people:
- You act as the first point of contact for our customers regarding contract management: preparing & handling contracts and checking documents for conformity
- Preparing files for client meetings, minutes and reports
- Archiving of client documents & minutes and database management of client files
- Assisting with networking events
- Owner of the mentoring process of the Project Consultants who are working at our clients: follow-up of the status meetings, documents, client evaluation forms, …
2) Support in HR processes
which consists of 5 people:
- You assist the Care (HR) Manager regarding HR related topics
- Contract management for all starters & leavers, communication towards the Support Units and database management of Project Consultant files
- Follow-up of onboarding process for new Project Consultants
- Follow-up of the relationships with our Project Consultants: sending anniversary and birth cards, gifts, ...
- Giving support to our Project Consultants when they are in between projects and absence management
- You assist Project Consultants with specific and operational requests
- You support the team with preparing documents for candidate meetings and archiving of minutes
Furthermore, you have additional more general tasks for the Business Unit:
- You play an important role in internal and external communication
- Office management and calendar management for the business unit
- Coordinator for catering, meeting rooms and supplies
- You have a Bachelor degree in Communications, Office Management or similar and you can demonstrate experience in a similar position
- You have excellent communication skills in both Dutch, French and English
- You strive for quality, are efficient and have a good eye for detail
- You are pro-active, hands-on and process-minded
- You are dynamic, have a positive mindset and can motivate others
- You can set priorities and are not afraid to tackle the administrative tasks
- You have good knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word and Powerpoint
TriFinance Financial Institutions is one of the fastest growing divisions within TriFinance. Banks and insurance companies are facing many challenges nowadays, as new entrants, changing consumer behavior, and technological innovations threaten to disrupt established business models. It is our mission to help them tackle these challenges.
A team of 100 passionate consultants are at these client sites, each in their own way contributing to the evolutions in the sector. We offer a unique combination of services as an integrated solution encompassing Advisory, Project Implementation and Temporary Support. Our clients are Belgian and international banks, insurers or other financial institutions.
As you will be part of our team and company where growth is important, we want to give you the opportunity and freedom to develop yourself, with the necessary tools and training we provide.
We also offer you a flexible remuneration package with net allowances, phone subscription, meal vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.