Are you passionate about people and their growth? Does using your excellent organisational skills get you energised? We like to welcome a proactive team player who can deliver high quality support in the learning and development process.
TriFinance is a company based on one primary purpose, the growth of people. We develop people by our projects, mentoring, social events and with our learning and development (L&D) program.
The L&D team within TriFinance is responsible for the delivery of future-proof L&D solutions to our employees. All of this within a company where people are put first and where the focus is on growth.
As L&D Officer you are responsible for:
- the operational support and the follow up of existing training and projects
- keeping the overview of the daily L&D operations
- translating learning needs into concrete learning solutions based on our current training catalogue
- reviewing the operations on a regular basis and timely addressing bottlenecks
- participating in evaluations of our L&D offering and work together with the team to improve the learning experience
- supporting our L&D Lead in the delivery of different L&D improvement programs e.g. the implementation of a new LMS
- coordinating the logistics of our training programs and several onboarding events e.g. traineeship
What are we looking for?
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) and 2-4 years of relevant experience
- You have strong affinity with Learning & Development
- You are an organisational, communicative and administrative talent, who doesn’t lose sight on its goal in complex circumstances
- You work accurately and have an eye for details
- You learn fast and pick up tasks quickly
- You get energised by providing excellent service to your internal customers
- You are flexible and willing to occasionally travel to our other offices in Brussels and Ghent
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance, IT & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection and Training.
What do we offer?
A competitive gross salary package with following extra-legal advantages:
- Net allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Pension plan
- Mobile phone subscription
- Flexible reward system adjusted to your own needs
- Flexible working hours