|Reporting to the Group HR Director, the HR Manager Belgium will act as a business partner and advisor and oversees the HR operations in Belgium. You will work in collaboration with colleagues in Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Payroll & Legal and Talent Development in designing, aligning and implementing HR programs and initiatives to support the Trifinance strategy. You will act as a team leader for 5-7 HR professionals. The HR Manager Belgium will also:|
- effectively balance business partner responsibilities with advocacy, to build a positive, engaged employee relations culture and work environment.
- collaborate with diverse stakeholders to execute HR wide programs and initiatives which meet business needs and which lead to an improved employee tenure.
- work with the Group HR Director to champion and execute international programs in the areas of talent management, performance management, training and development and total rewards.
- develop, implement and maintain the TriFinance Belgium compensation and flexible benefit programs together with our Finance department. This includes programs, policies and procedures consistent with the company objectives.
- support leaders as a coach, facilitator and change agent.
- work with the HR leads in the business units and other stakeholders to drive process redesign, automation and simplification.
- create and articulate local HR strategies that will support our growth.
- strongly influence and support team development.
- 10+ years of Human Resource leadership experience, strengthened by a degree in Business Administration, Psychology or Social Sciences.
- solid understanding of compensation & benefits (total rewards)
- significant HR work experience in a larger, multinational organization. You understand the complexity of a multi-country approach and feel comfortable in a matrix-driven organization.
- ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and lead change, recognize trends and identify systemic approaches to solving problems.
- strong business acumen, curiosity, learning agility and learning/growth mindset.
- exceptional coaching and facilitation skills and ability to influence senior leaders.
- collaborative working style and a manager who drives alignment and teamwork within a team and across the organization.
- independent role with a remote manager and therefore we are looking for a proven self-starter.
So are you TypicallyTriFinance? What’s in it for you?
- gross salary package in line with your expertise
- net representation allowance
- hospitalization insurance
- meal vouchers
- company pension and group insurance
- flexible remuneration program
- company car
- phone subscription
- company events and opportunities to share your knowledge with peers
Do you have the “own it
” mentality we need? Do you love to lead projects to a successful end, while taking new initiatives and opportunities into account? Then you are the colleague we are looking for!