Are you ready for an unique opportunity to write your next career chapter within a dynamic fast growing global player?
For a fixed position at our client, provider in Supply Chain Planning Software and Consultancy with customers all over the globe, TriFinance is looking for a CFO to lead their Finance department. The company has his headquarter in Belgium and currently affiliates in the Netherlands, France, Germany, US, UK, China, Brazil and India.
What are your responsibilities as CFO?
- Managing and coaching an international finance team
- Defining and implementing the vision of the finance team 2020, enabling the double digit growth of the company
- Leading the finance function processes, procedures and compliance
- Taking ownership of and coordinating the budget and forecast process
- Establishing further the internal control vision and management of financial risk
- Handling external relationships with banks, auditors and external outsourcing partners
- Enabling Quality Control via processes and policies in finance
- Coordinating the tax planning
- Responsible for the insurance policies and contracts
- Responsible for the board and management reporting
In this position, you act as gatekeeper for the overall financial health of the company and projects. You are Member of the Audit Commitee and will be reporting directly to the CEO.
What does it take?
Skills and competences:
- Entrepreneurial flair and drive, combined with structured and analytical approach
- Listening skills, strong verbal communication skills
- Able to challenge, improve and develop existing practices
- Able to develop business relationships
- Team player
- Enthusiastic, charismatic and with a good sense of humour
- Proven C-level experience in the finance department of a multinational company
- Proven track record in Business Controlling
- Proven track record in bookkeeping, budget and control
- Experience in people management, creating a high performing team
- Process mindset and analytical skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English, other languages are a strong advantage
- Willingness to travel
As CFO, our client will offer you:
- A unique career opportunity in a dynamic, fast growing international company:
- An opportunity to join an ambitious and solid company in the sector in an international context
- A complete package with competitive group insurance, company car, ....in line with skills and experiences