So you are in your final year of studies and about to graduate in 2019... That's great!
And you're already thinking about the next step, eager to start your professional career within the world of banking and/or insurances? Even better!
For our Business Unit Financial Institutions based in Zaventem, we are looking for Young Graduates to start in September 2019
- You will start with an intensive training program to prepare you for your start as a Project Consultant. Afterwards you will be ready for your first project at our clients’ site in Belgium or in Luxembourg, depending on your preferences.
- As Project Consultant you will work in a constantly changing and challenging consulting environment, where you can put the theory into practice, learn from your colleagues and share with your peers.
- Throughout your career at TriFinance you will be guided in developing your professional career. Also, you’ll get the freedom to focus on the topics that bear your interest.
- You are a young graduate with a Bachelor or Master in Finance, Commercial Sciences, Banking and Insurance, Risk Management,...
- You have a strong interest in the challenging sector of banks and/or insurance companies
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English
- You are a strong believer of knowledge sharing
TriFinance is known for its unique philosophy that put human at the heart of the organization. To foster its entrepreneurial spirit, TriFinance is divided into several Business Unit. The Business Unit TriFinance Financial Institutions is one of the fastest growing divisions with more than 100 passionated consultants working on various projects. Banks and insurance companies are facing many challenges nowadays, as new entrants, changing consumer behaviors, and technological innovations threaten to disrupt established business models. It is our mission to help them tackle these challenges. TriFinance Financial Institutions offers a unique combination of services to local and international clients in the financial sector. We support our clients through advisory, project implementations and operational support in the domains of Finance, Risk, Compliance, Back & Middle Office, Credits and Claims.
When joining TriFinance, you will discover a dynamic and inspiring environment full of self-development opportunities and challenging assignments. We act as your career accelerator and destination finder. How will we do this?
• By on-the-job-mentoring to assist you on your project
• By a personal experienced coach to guide your career
• By an individual training plan to develop your skills
Furthermore, you will work with enthusiastic and open minded colleagues in a knowledge sharing environment and we offer you a flexible remuneration package (company car, pension plan, and hospitalisation insurance included).