Today, Financial Institutions are, more than ever, running structural transformations (digitalization, customer centric, new ways of working...), in order to tackle key market challenges. In this context, we observe a lack of business agility and struggles to find people with the right skills and attitude to staff projects and create an efficient project team dynamic.
Within TriFinance Financial Institutions, the Transformation & Project Management Practice delivers success to financial institutions’ transformations. We co-create with our clients to help them build future proof and sustainable organizations. Our clients really value our professionals addressing projects with a unique blend of business expertise, Project Management excellence and fresh solutions.
In this context, we are looking for top-notch Business Analysts.
Are you ready to take part and mark your footprint on the structural transformation of the financial sector? To act as a facilitator of change within Financial Institutions?
By acting as a bridge between Business, IT and other stakeholders you will grow by supporting our clients’ transformations in multiple domains (Digital, RPA, Risk, Credits,…).
Your main tasks will include:
- Project definition and planning incl. Business analysis plan, scoping, defining acceptance criteria, stakeholder management,...
- Collect Business requirements incl.:
- Capture, analyze and validate requirements (incl. prioritization, dependencies)
- Document and manage requirements (incl. tracking, communication, change management)
- Test coordination incl.: elaborate the testing strategy, test plan definition, test cases
Beyond that, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the Transformation & Project management Practice within our Blue Chip Boutique Financial Institutions.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Business or Functional Analyst; preferably with banks and/or insurance companies.
- You are familiar with key business analysis tools and methodologies (SWOT, user stories, ULM, TOGAF, Agile way of working,…)
- Knowledge on one of the following topics is a plus (Finance, Credits, Risk, Digital, RPA,...)
- You understand the importance of soft skills and you are a good communicator.
- You own a Bachelor or Master degree in engineering, science, economics or equivalent
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & good command in English
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, combined with strong analytical & communicative skills
- You are solution oriented & always strive to deliver quality
- As a curious person you are always willing to learn and easily adapt to any situation
TriFinance Financial Institutions is one of the fastest growing divisions within TriFinance. Banks and insurance companies are facing many challenges nowadays, as new entrants, changing consumer behavior, and technological innovations threaten to disrupt established business models. It is our mission to help them tackle these challenges.
A team of 100 passionate consultants are at these client sites, participating in projects related to digitization, data quality & process optimization, compliance, risk management, and so much more, each in their own way contributing to the evolutions in the sector.
We offer a unique combination of services as an integrated solution encompassing Advisory, Project Implementation and Temporary Support. Our clients are Belgian and international banks, insurers or other financial institutions.
We offer you a flexible remuneration package with company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
You get to become an expert in Business Analysis through challenging missions, where you carry a lot of responsibility, allowing you to learn a lot at a very fast pace. Already more experienced? Our projects will give you the opportunity to sharpen your existing skills and certainly to develop new ones.
Through mentoring, professional career coaching and elaborated training programs, our industry experts offer you the support you need. On top of that, you can rely on a broad network and experienced colleagues ready to share their knowledge and expertise.