Are you looking for a position as Senior Risk Management consultant aiming at tackling the profound challenges the financial sector is currently facing?
‘I see TriFinance as a challenger of the big4; it’s a perfect mix of a no-nonsense self-starting environment where you can use your knowledge on a broad scope of projects & where it is easier, as a senior consultant, to over-deliver and perform beyond client expectations.’ Geert Van de Walle, Risk Management Consultant TriFinance Financial Institutions.
In this position, you :
- provide solutions to our clients to challenge, streamline and redesign processes allowing Financial Institutions to focus on risk analytics while demonstrating more on agility in Risk Management and Internal Control
- further develop the Risk Management practice within our business unit Financial Institutions
- are responsible of the service offering towards existing and new clients
- manage and mentor other consultants in projects and support the internal team
- take on missions in Belgium and/or in Luxembourg, according to your preferences
- 8 years of experience in Risk Management and internal control processes in banking or insurance
- an excellent understanding of upcoming regulatory changes and key processes in banking or insurance
- an entrepreneurial spirit with strong communication skills and the ability to work both independently as in team
- the ambition to be a pragmatic and critical consultant in a profoundly changing environment with persisting supervisory constraints
- an helicopter view and conceptual business insight
- excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and French
TriFinance Financial Institutions is one of the fastest growing divisions within TriFinance. Banks and insurance companies are facing many challenges nowadays, as new entrants, changing consumer behavior, and technological innovations threaten to disrupt established business models. It is our mission to help them tackle these challenges.
A team of 100 passionate consultants are at these client sites, participating in projects related to digitization, data quality & process optimization, compliance, risk management, and so much more, each in their own way contributing to the evolutions in the sector.
We offer a unique combination of services as an integrated solution encompassing Advisory, Project Implementation and Temporary Support. Our clients are Belgian and international banks, insurers or other financial institutions.
We offer you a flexible remuneration package with company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
You will have the opportunity to continue growing as an expert practice leader in your business through challenging missions, where you carry a lot of responsibility, allowing you to learn at a very fast pace. Meanwhile, you are surrounded by a team of like-minded professionals who share your passion and drive.
On top of that, you can use your expertise as a mentor and/or TriFinance Career Coach to support other consultants. And for your own personal furthering, we have a broad network of experienced Me inc.® colleagues ready to share their knowledge and expertise, which is easily combined with the most relevant trainings.