Today, Financial Institutions are, more than ever, running structural transformations (digital, customer centric, new ways of working...), in order to tackle key market challenges. In this context, we do observe lack of agility and struggles to find people with the right skills and attitude to staff projects and create an efficient project team dynamic.
Within TriFinance Financial Institutions, the Transformation & Program Management Practice focuses on delivering successful transformations. We co-create with our clients to help them build future proof and sustainable organizations. Our clients really value our professionals addressing projects with a unique blend of business expertise, Project Management excellence and fresh solutions.
In this context, we are looking for top-notch Senior Project Managers.
Are you ready to take part and mark your footprint on structural transformations of the financial sector? To act as a facilitator of change within Financial Institutions?
Main activities within the function:
- Depending on your expertise and preferences you will lead transformation projects on multiple domains such as Digital, RPA, Finance, Risk, Credits,…
- You are accountable for the project delivery and its operational execution (planning, budget, scope, change/issue management, resource management, etc.).
- You coordinate the communication to all stakeholders.
- You will come forward with process/methodological improvements.
- You will mentor and motivate colleagues working together with you on specific projects.
- You act as a true TriFinance ambassador and spot business opportunities at our clients
- You will support the further development of the Transformation & Project Management Practice within our Blue Chip Boutique Financial Institutions.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in business management, economics or IT.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in the financial sector.
- You demonstrate relevant project management experience in Agile and/or Waterfall environments.
- Experience/knowledge on one of the following topics is a plus (Finance, Credits, Risk, Digital, RPA,...)
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & good command in English.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, You are a real team player and a knowledge sharer.
- You are a curious person always willing to learn.
- You think “out of the box” and are able to translate it into fresh solutions.
- You are solution oriented & always strive to deliver quality.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility.
TriFinance Financial Institutions is one of the fastest growing divisions within TriFinance. Banks and insurance companies are facing many challenges nowadays, as new entrants, changing consumer behavior, and technological innovations threaten to disrupt established business models. It is our mission to help them tackle these challenges.
A team of 100 passionate consultants are at these client sites, participating in projects related to digitization, data quality & process optimization, compliance, risk management, and so much more, each in their own way contributing to the evolutions in the sector.
We offer a unique combination of services as an integrated solution encompassing Advisory, Project Implementation, and Temporary Support. Our clients are Belgian and international banks, insurance companies or other financial institutions.
In the role of Project Manager we offer you a flexible remuneration package with a company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
You will be able to create your own career track and become an expert in your business through challenging missions within your domain(s) of interest. Meanwhile, you are surrounded by a team of like-minded professionals who share your passion and drive.
Through mentoring, professional career coaching and elaborated training programs, our industry experts offer you the support you need.