Are you looking for a position as senior risk management consultant aiming at tackling the challenges the financial sector is currently facing?
The opportunity of Senior Risk Management Consultant is what you are looking for if you are eager to start in a position where you can...
- ...provide solutions to our clients to assess and improve the ERM strategy (financial and non financial risks) and methodologies for financial institutions
- ...further develop the risk management practice within our business unit Financial Institutions
- ...be responsible of the service offering towards existing and new clients
- ...manage and mentor other consultants in projects and support the internal team
Take the opportunity to join TriFinance Financial Institutions
, one of the fastest growing divisions within TriFinance. Banks and insurance companies are facing many challenges nowadays, as new entrants, changing consumer behavior, and technological innovations threaten to disrupt established business models. Our mission aims at assisting our clients in these transformations.
Our team of consultants are driving projects related to digitization, process optimization, compliance, risk management, and so much more, each in their own way contributing to the evolutions in the sector.
We offer a unique combination of services as an integrated solution encompassing Advisory, Project Implementation and Temporary Support. Our clients are Belgian and international banks, insurance companies or other financial institutions.
- ...8 years of experience in risk management encompassing a.o. the risks’ assessment, identification of risks mitigation measures, implementation of risk management methodologies, risk processes, risk modelling, a risk reporting KRI framework are your cup of tea!
- ...an excellent understanding of banking and insurance activities and their key processes
- ...an entrepreneurial spirit with strong communication skills and the ability to work both independently as in team
- ...the ambition to be a pragmatic and critical consultant in a rapidly growing environment
- ...a helicopter view and conceptual business insight
- ...excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and French
You have the opportunity to continue growing as an expert practice leader in your business through challenging missions, where you carry a lot of responsibility, allowing you to learn at a very fast pace. Meanwhile, you are surrounded by a team of like-minded professionals who share your passion and drive.
Through mentoring, professional career coaching and elaborated training programs, our industry experts offer you the support you need. On top of that, you can rely on a broad network and experienced Me inc.® colleagues ready to share their knowledge and expertise.
Of course we also offer a competitive salary package in line with your level of experience.