Financial institutions are going through a significant transformation due to changing consumer behaviours, technology shifts and digitization.
“Working as a Product Owner for Financial Institutions is very rewarding. You get to learn a lot about different businesses, products and customer expectations while exploring different technical environments. Financial Institutions are still held back by their legacy processes and methodologies, which leaves a lot of room for new ideas and initiatives for improvement” - Pieter Van Brussel
As a Product Owner at TriFinance, you will support Financial Institutions in their Agile challenges.
You can do this by:
- co-creating with clients, business and IT stakeholders to define a product vision.
- translating the product vision in a product roadmap and backlog.
- defining MVP (Minimum viable product); learning from the market data to further improve the product
- writing, preparing and relentlessly prioritizing user stories and collaborating effectively with the delivery team to ensure the maximum value delivery for the client.
- being able to say ‘no’ to requests that could jeopardize the sprint goal or product roadmap
- playing an active role in the agile ceremonies: daily standup, backlog refinement, sprint planning and sprint review.
- accepting user stories. This includes validation that the story meets the acceptance criteria and complies with the Definition of Done
Furthermore, you can become a member of the TriFinance Expert Practice “Transformation & Project Management”
where you will be directly involved in the future development of our Business Unit, mentoring & coaching of other consultants and sharing your knowledge.
- You already had a first experience as Product Owner, Product Manager or Project Manager in the financial sector
- You have an excellent knowledge of Agile frameworks: Scrum, SAFe, Kanban (certifications are a plus)
- You have excellent communication skills. You know how to bring the right message across to the development team and senior management.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Pragmatic and proactive approach
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Team player who gets motivation from achieving goals together with the team
TriFinance Financial Institutions is one of the fastest growing divisions within TriFinance. Banks and insurance companies are facing many challenges nowadays, as new entrants, changing consumer behavior, and technological innovations threaten to disrupt established business models. It is our mission to help them tackle these challenges.
A team of 100 passionate consultants are at these client sites, participating in assignments related to the domains of risk & compliance, finance, operations and so much more, each in their own way contributing to the evolutions in the sector.
We offer a unique combination of services as an integrated solution encompassing Advisory, Project Implementation and Temporary Support.
You will receive a flexible remuneration package with company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
Through intensive mentoring, coaching, well elaborated training programs and on-the-job training, you can really optimize your personal and professional growth.
On top of that you’ll receive the freedom to focus on the topics that bear your interest.