"The current market circumstances are forcing banks and insurance players to take action and launch new projects to cope with tighter margins and the emergence of new players. For these initiatives to be successful, a more efficient benefit tracking and reporting should be developed. Our solutions will assist the data and performance management functions to provide better insights and become real business partners." Ruben Verelst, Project Manager Performance Management at TriFinance.
Are you triggered by making the difference in optimizing organizational strategies within the Financial services industry? You are passionate about figures and numbers to support others in making the right decisions? Then you have found your next challenge as Performance Management practice lead!
In this position, we are looking for a performance management lead
- ...to set out the lines in the growth of the Performance Management Practice within our Business Unit Financial Institutions
- ...who gets energized by mentoring and sharing expertise with other TriFinance consultants
- ...to challenge our clients strategically in domains like financial controlling, strategic planning or cost controlling.
- ...with the ambition to lead transformation initiatives and support Financial Institutions to change their way of working
- ...an analytical mindset and you are able to synthesize complex data into understandable information to support the management in their decision making
- ...the right communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively communicate to all levels within the organization
- ...a good understanding of processes and business model of Banks or Insurance Companies
- ...the ability to lead workshops and manage multiple stakeholders
- ...5-10 years of experience in Performance Management and Data Management within a bank or insurance company
- ...a previous experience in consulting would be a plus
- ...a profound level of English & Dutch and/or French
TriFinance Financial Institutions is one of the fastest growing divisions within TriFinance. Banks and insurance companies are facing many challenges nowadays, as new entrants, changing consumer behaviour, and technological innovations disrupt established business models. It is our mission to help them tackle these challenges.
A team of 100 passionate consultants is at these client sites, participating in projects related to digitization, data quality, process optimization, compliance, risk management, and so much more, each in their own way contributing to the evolutions in the sector.
We offer a unique combination of services as an integrated solution encompassing Advisory, Project Implementation, and Temporary Support. Our clients are Belgian and international banks, insurers or other financial institutions.
We offer you a flexible remuneration package with a company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
You have the opportunity to continue growing as an expert practice leader in your business through challenging missions, where you carry a lot of responsibility, allowing you to learn at a very fast pace. Meanwhile, you are surrounded by a team of like-minded professionals who share your passion and drive.
Through mentoring, professional career coaching and elaborated training programs, our industry experts offer you the support you need. On top of that, you can rely on a broad network and experienced Me inc.® colleagues ready to share their knowledge and expertise.