You are in your final year of studies, already thinking about your next step, but you are not completely ready yet to make the big step towards your first official career challenge?
No problem, together we can create the appropriate opportunity!
TriFinance has become a real reference in the market as a career accelerator and destination finder for candidates and a pragmatic solutions supplier for customers. Currently, 750 Me inc.® professionals are working in Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany.
Within our division Financial Institutions (located in Zaventem), we are open to welcome a temporary team member on an internship basis and this for a minimum period of 3 months.
What can you expect when you start this challenge in our young and dynamic team?
- You will support our internal team in answering our client demands
- Focus on understanding our client's needs and requests and alignment with our people with relevant experience, skills, and attitude. This includes an understanding of the job profile our client is looking for, searching for project consultants or interim managers who could match with the requirements of the mission and inform them about the project with your contagious enthusiasm. If there is an alignment, you prepare the candidate profile and create an offer towards the client
- You will work closely together with our communication manager to support our internal and external communication initiatives (drafting, editing and publishing of news letters, website and intranet texts, organisation of internal and external events etc.)
- Throughout your period at TriFinance you will be guided in developing your professional skills and competences
- You get energized by finding the right match between our consultant’s ambitions and their next challenges at our clients within the banking & insurance industry
- As matching is a process not only based on facts or technical experiences of the candidates or client's wishes, but also on foreseeing the connection between the client and the consultant/freelancer, you are someone who can easily empathize with other people
- You have a hands-on mentality and good communication skills which ensure you to work both independently as in a team
- You have eye for detail and are able to deliver quality within an achievable timespan
- You are in the process of obtaining a Bachelor or Master degree
- You have a theoretical background or strong affinity with HR related topics
- You are fluent in English and your Dutch OR French is at mother tongue level
When joining TriFinance, you will discover a dynamic and inspiring environment full of self-development opportunities and challenging assignments. We will guide you by on-the-job-mentoring.
Furthermore, you will work with enthusiastic and open-minded colleagues in a knowledge sharing environment.