On the look-out for a versatile and fast-paced internship?
TriFinance has become a real reference in the market as a career accelerator and destination finder for candidates and a pragmatic solutions supplier for customers. Currently, 750 Me inc.® professionals are working in Belgium, The Netherlands, and Germany.
Within our division Financial Institutions (located in Zaventem), we are open to welcome a temporary team member on an internship basis and this for a minimum period of 3 months.
What can you expect when you start this challenge in our young and growing team?
- You will support the internal HR team and Business Development team and work closely together with our Project Consultants who perform consulting assignments in the financial sector. You will play a key role in ensuring that their projects are in line with their individual career goals and ambitions.
- You will work closely together with our Communication Manager to support our internal and external communication initiatives. You are eager to learn how to edit or publish newsletters and website texts. You are interested in the organization of internal and external events and in using social media channels to reach candidates in the job market.
- Throughout your period at TriFinance, you will be guided in developing your professional skills and competencies
- You get energized by finding the right match between our consultant’s ambitions and their next challenges at our clients within the banking & insurance industry
- You can easily empathize with other people
- You have a hands-on mentality and good communication skills which ensure you to work both independently and in a team
- You are triggered by the challenges of a communication professional in a growing and international company. You have an eye for what is going on in our team and in the entire company.
- You have an eye for detail and are able to deliver quality within an achievable timespan
- You are in the process of obtaining a Bachelor or Master degree
- You have a theoretical background or strong affinity with HR and communications
- You are fluent in English and you are a native Dutch or French-speaker
When joining TriFinance, you will discover a dynamic and inspiring environment full of self-development opportunities and challenging assignments. We will guide you by providing on-the-job-mentoring.
Furthermore, you will work with enthusiastic and open-minded colleagues in a knowledge sharing environment.