CFO Services is a TriFinance expert unit specializing in change management, business process transformation, complexity reduction, procurement & supply chain, credit management, corporate reporting and data mining. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions.
For its Corporate Reporting practice, CFO Services is currently looking for a Senior Corporate reporting consultant.
As a Corporate reporting consultant, you will work on the consolidation of financial statements, including the implementation of new standards and new technologies. Specifically, you will:
- analyze financial statements and disclosure reports
- identify possibilities for improvement in consolidation procedures
- assist in the implementation of new software (BPC, Cognos, Sigma Conso, etc.)
- assist in the implementation of new IFRS standards
- assist in the implementation of cash flow reports
- A master’s degree in business, economics or engineering
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the domain of financial reporting, either in consulting or in a multinational company
- Key skills and abilities include process development, analysis, and problem solving
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems. Operational experience with SAP is a strong plus.
- A good knowledge of Dutch, French, and English
- Proficiency with the MS-Office suite; in particular with Excel and PowerPoint
|As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection. |
TriFinance offers extensive expert service in the field of management consulting. Multidisciplinary teams deliver pragmatic advisory services to financial organisations and to companies in the private and the public sector, with TriFinance ensuring implementation and realisation.
Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services supports C-level clientele to make organizations future-fit. Drawing upon a combination of functional expertise, operational experience and pragmatic advisory methodologies, the CFO Services team assists domestic and international companies in assessing, designing, implementing and optimizing business processes, controls and organizational structures. We help organizations to become data-driven by unlocking their unexplored data potential, but we also assist them in improving their financial statements and in taking their credit management to a strategic level.
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge-sharing network organization
- The opportunity to build and develop a consulting activity and perform projects across various companies and sectors in Belgium and abroad.
- A flexible and competitive remuneration package (including company car, insurance and a flex reward program)