For a permanent position at our client Volvo Cars, we are looking for a Plant Accountant.
Volvo Car Corporation is a luxury vehicle manufacturer headquartered in Sweden. The Central European Cluster is now looking for a Senior Accountant in permanent employment. You will work at the plant in Ghent and report to the Plant Accounting Manager
- Day-to-day accounting and more complex accounting questions.
- Monthly closing activities.
- Actively participate in ad hoc projects.
- Deliver high quality service and advice within the area of responsibility.
- Identify areas of improvement within responsibility.
- Deliver in compliance with current global principles, standards and frameworks.
- Measure and follow-up the quality and efficiency of global processes, KPI’s.
- Complex analysis and reporting.
- University degree in Finance or equivalent with at least 5 years relevant experience in finance or related business.
- Knowledge of finance processes and policies and full ability of applying these in daily operations.
- Ability to work and be comfortable in a dynamic environment under continuous development.
- High integrity and professionalism.
- Experience in executing global processes locally and working effectively in a global team.
- Business acumen.
- Good knowledge of Local GAAP and IFRS.
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
- Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion is preferable.
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Very good analytical skills and the ability to keep deadlines.
Volvo Cars offers you:
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial environment which encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company.
- A competitive salary package but even more, a position that you can further develop and shape.