For Tereos located in Lille (France) we are looking for a GL Team member.
For their new Shared Service Center (SSC) that was founded last year and will be further professionalized we are looking for Junior and Senior GL Accountants to join the GL Team in Lille.
The SSC is located in Lille, close to the Belgian border, and is easily accessible for those who live in the Ghent, Brussels or Courtrai region.
What do you do?
- You establish and produce financial status by collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
- As a vital member of the GL team, you are responsible for:
- Day-to-day accounting and more complex accounting questions.
- Monthly closing activities.
- You monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Provide recommendations within responsibility..
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- University or bachelor degree in Finance or equivalent with at least 3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting processes and principles and full ability of applying these in daily operations.
- High integrity and professionalism.
- Fluent in English and a good knowledge of French.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Very good analytical skills and the ability to keep deadlines
- Our client offers the opportunity to gain experience in a multinational environment and to grow further.
- You receive an attractive salary with extra legal benefits and a French contract of unspecified duration.
- The company works a 35-hour week and has 30 statutory holidays.
- You will work from the office in Lille (France) that is easily accessible from the Ghent, Brussels and Courtrai regions.