As Financial Analyst, you are the primary banking and treasury liaison between the business, banks, central treasury and local finance teams.
You are in charge of:
- The cash process and monitor more than 25 bank accounts
- Financing activities, as you:
- Prepare financial projections and business plans.
- Coordinate the due diligence materials prepared by external parties.
- Supporting various business processes and therefore:
- Respond to queries from financial counterparts and government agencies.
- Prepare the monthly financial reporting.
- Taking part in the financial audit activities of Belgian entities, both internal and external.
- You hold a higher degree in finance (bachelor or master).
- You already have experience in cash management, ideally in an international environment.
- You have a good command of the Belgian GAAP.
- You have a good understanding of the principles of strong internal control.
- You are a team player.
- You are eager to learn.
|Our client is one of the greatest chemical industry players worldwide. They are currently undertaking the largest overall construction project they ever did (Project One). |
- A challenging job in an international and well noted company.
- A competitive salary package.
- Attractive career perspectives, as internal mobility is promoted.
- The opportunity to take part in a big project and have real impact on the business.