For a permanent position at our client Volvo Cars, we are exclusively looking for an Accountant.
Volvo Car Corporation is a luxury vehicle manufacturer headquartered in Sweden. The Central European Cluster is now looking for an Accountant (Hungary / Czech Republic). You will work at the plant in Ghent and report to the Senior Manager Plant/NSC.
As Accountant your main responsibilities are:
- Day-to-day accounting.
- Closing activities.
- Take part in process development and smaller projects.
- Deliver high quality service and advice within the area of responsibility.
- Identify areas of improvement within responsibility.
- Process management within specific area.
- Basic analysis and reporting.
- University degree in Finance or equivalent with approximately 3 years relevant experience in finance or related business.
- Ability to work and be comfortable in a dynamic environment under continuous development.
- Ability to keep deadlines.
- High integrity and professionalism.
- Basic knowledge of Local GAAP.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge in SAP and Hyperion constitutes a plus.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
Volvo Cars offers you:
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial environment which encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company.
- A competitive salary package but even more, a position that you can further develop and shape.