Are you looking for a new challenge in consultancy ? Changing environments doesn't scare you ? TriFinance is perfect for you then !
As a Project Consultant in Bookkeeping, you will be offered different projects in bookkeeping in several work environments from one client to another !
Your responsibilities will vary from one project to another, and will range from:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping operations, such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Cash reconciliation, journal entries.
- Monthly operations such as VAT, closings operations, GL accounts review, + FX valuation, tax calculation + booking, SAP closing transactions.
- Annual operations:
- Closing IFRS: Closing Belgium GAAP + auditors audit
- Financial statements + schedules
- Social Balance
- People Management.
- And so much more !
- You have a Bachelor in Accounting or in Finance
- You have at least 3 years professional experience in Bookkeeping
- You have great communication skills and going through interviews at clients will not scare you
- You speak fluently French, Dutch and English, working in those languages is not a problem for you
- Excel has no secret for you !
- Having good knowledge of SAP would be a plus
TriFinance is a service company active in finance consulting. On a daily basis our more than 600 consultants are active in private companies, the banking world or the public sector. From our unique company philosophy, where the motivation of our own employees is central, we look for high-quality and pragmatic solutions for our clients.
In Belgium, we have offices in Antwerp, Gent, Louvain-la-Neuve and Zaventem. Based on your home location, you will work within one of the Transition and Support Business Units.
We offer you an attractive salary package, including a company car, a fuel card, group and hospitalization insurances, meal vouchers, net allowances, you won't have to worry about your advantages, you can get more vacation days, extra cash or even a better company car using our cafeteria plan !
When joining TriFinance, you will discover an inspiring environment full of self-development opportunities and challenging assignments
You will work with enthusiastic and open-minded colleagues in a knowledge sharing environment.
And if you like a party
from time to time, then you’ll like TriFinance too!