Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services is one of TriFinance’s expert specialty units, consisting of five expert practices. Specializing in complexity reduction, business process management, change management, data strategy and analytics, credit management and corporate reporting, we offer innovative management consulting solutions to the C-level community.
In response to a strong growth within our business unit CFO services, we are currently looking for an entrepreneurial Client Partner, who will take a leading role in the commercial activities towards clients. Reinforcing the team, you will create new business, establish strong relationships in the C-suite and manage services. You will work together with Business Consultants for business development and matching, with Expert Practice Leaders for business development, project management and portfolio development, and with Project Consultants & Project Managers for furthering and project management.
More specifically, you will
- develop the ‘cold’ side of business development on executive level by approaching new corporate clients and contacts all over Belgium;
- offer pragmatic solutions, by understanding the clients’ needs and requests;
- build trusted and long-term relations with clients;
- attend networking events in order to broaden your network and promote our unit and company;
- manage our portfolio of services in a project management or PMO mode;
- provide insights and initiate actions on the development of the portfolio of services and create thought leadership around relevant topics in the industry.
- able to deal with change management situations and spot opportunities;
- result-driven, stress resistant and flexible;
- a creative, innovative team player;
- able to learn quickly about business and technology and its application to business situations;
- fluent in Dutch and/or French and have a good knowledge of English;
- willing to work on several locations/regions in Belgium and abroad.
- a master’s degree or an extensive relevant working experience of at least 15 years in order to convincingly interact with the C-suite;
- superior interpersonal and networking skills, influencing and negotiation skills, and problem solving skills;
- project management skills in order to be able to have a general oversight on client delivery;
- business process management and/or operational leadership example in multiple domains, in order to be able to have content driven conversations with CFOs, COO’s, CEOs, etc.
|TriFinance, a unique and contemporary service provider, commits to go beyond advisory. We assess, advise, ensure the successful implementation of solutions and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We always strive for high quality and tailor-made solutions for our clients.|
- A challenging job in the dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organisation that TriFinance is, set to reinvent the workplace;
- The freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition. Training opportunities and knowledge sharing are key within our organisation;
- A competitive salary package and other benefits, in line with your experience level.