Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services is one of TriFinance’s expert specialty units, consisting of five expert practices. Offering innovative management consulting solutions to the C-level community, specializing in complexity reduction, business process management, change management, data strategy and analytics, credit management and corporate reporting. Data4S is one of the expert practices within our Business Unit CFO Services.
CFO services is currently looking for a Business Manager, who acts as the liaison between the expert practice (focussing on data strategy and analytics) and our clients. Reinforcing the team, you will establish and grow trusted relationships in the C-suite, further people by expertise, and manage services. You will work together with Business Consultants for business development and matching, with Expert Practice Leaders for business development, project management and portfolio development, and with Project Consultants & Project Managers for furthering and project management.
More specifically, you will
- develop both the ‘cold’ (new clients and contacts) and the ‘hot’ (existing clients and contacts) side of business development in data on executive level;
- build trusted relationships through content and knowledge sharing, match business development with intake and provide insight on intake needs in view of said business development;
- manage data strategy and data analytics projects in a project management or PMO mode;
- define the organizational strategy and data service offering together with the Expert Practice Leader;
- provide insights and initiate actions on the development of the service portfolio and create thought leadership around relevant topics in the data domain;
- maintain and improve relationships with business partners such as software providers.
- able to learn quickly about business and technology and its application to business situations;
- fluent in Dutch and/or French and have a good knowledge of English;
- a problem solver, able to deal with change management situations, stress resistant and flexible;
- willing to work on several locations/regions in Belgium and abroad.
- a master’s degree or an extensive relevant working experience in order to convincingly interact with the C-suite;
- proven business development skills, both on the ‘cold’ and the ‘hot’ side;
- a deep interest and experience in/selling of data strategy, governance and analytics;
- project management skills in order to be able to have a general oversight on client delivery.
|TriFinance, a unique and contemporary service provider, commits to go beyond advisory. We assess, advise, ensure the successful implementation of solutions and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We always strive for high quality and tailor-made solutions for our clients.|
- A challenging job in the dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organisation that TriFinance is, set to reinvent the workplace;
- The freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition. Training opportunities and knowledge sharing are key within our organisation;
- A competitive salary package and other benefits.