As a ServiceNow consultant within CROXCON | You work together with colleagues on the development of the CROXCON unit around new innovative technologies around the Splunk and ServiceNow platform. From this position you offer them services in the field of project implementation and advice on the ServiceNow platform within the domains of:
- IT Service Management
- Customer Service Management
- HR Service Delivery
- IT Operations Management
- At least a completed Bachelor or Master or similar through experience in computer science or related subject matter.
- At least 1 year of experience in IT or business consultancy. Here you have immersed yourself in the implementation of data related projects;
- You think in a customer-oriented way and are able to translate challenges at the customer into concrete propositions that match the knowledge and skills of the team;
- General (business) knowledge of business processes and data management and know what role this plays within companies and institutions is an asset;
- You are result-oriented and therefore capable of carrying out projects for CROXCON | customers Trifinance to bring a successful conclusion through
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
- You live in Belgium and you are willing to travel within Belgium;
- You are a team player, strong in communication and you can think "out of the box".
CROXCON | Trifinance will ensure that our customers can provide a better Service with the help of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning based on the ServiceNow platform. We limit risks for customers and prevent outages by implementing predictive and effective monitoring for IT and Business. We thereby enable customers to gain real-time insights into their IT and Business.
As a Typical CROXCON | Trifinancer you are part of an organization with a strong and experienced philosophy in which we focus on the growth of our people and believe in "economies of motivation".
Our Care program gives you room for personal growth and development with a minimum of hierarchy and a maximum of coaching, mentoring and training.
Based on your interests and ambitions, we map out an individual career path for you. All this is accompanied by an attractive salary supplemented with fringe benefits including a company car.