TriTraining is a newly established unit within TriFinance focused on delivering Learning solutions to our customers within the core areas of our consultancy expertise. To accelerate the growth of TriTraining externally, we are looking for someone with a good entrepreneurial spirit and sense of ownership to help us further expand and build our unit and branding.
What we can give you is a clear vision and strategy, associated with a high degree of autonomy to help you realize your personal goals as well as our goals as a team. Within this context you will be end-to-end responsible for the area's of sales and marketing. What we can't give you is a fixed job description.
What do you bring to the table?
- Experience in B2B marketing and demonstrated ability to effectively execute manage and analyze marketing campaigns
- You know how to build a brand in a competitive market / prior experience in Training & development is a plus
- Prior sales experience (B2B) is a definite asset
- Willingness to take the lead combined with a sense of 'getting things done'
- You understand how to (gently) kick the director of TriTraining in the nuts to achieve your sales and marketing goals
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection and Training.
You will work within the unit TriTraining specialized in providing Learning solutions, both to our customers as well as internally. You'll be contributing directly to the expansion and development of this young unit within TriFinance.
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization, set to reinvent the workplace;
- The freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition. Training opportunities and knowledge sharing are key within our organization;
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits such as: company car, laptop, meal vouchers, insurance and health insurance and a flexible reward system to fit your personal needs;