For our Expert Support Unit HR/HD (within TriFinance we call it Care), we are looking for a colleague to strengthen the team. We support the Busiss Units in all Care related activities across Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany. We provide support through the development and roll-out of a clear Care strategy, which is in line with our company strategy.
You will work in close collaboration with all other members of the Expert Support Unit Care (Human Resources/Human Development) and the Care Managers in the different Business Units across all three countries.
In this position you will focus on the development and implementation of policies and strategy regarding typical onboard activities to ensure that our purpose ‘Furthering People for Better Performance’ is actually delivered. You will be, together with other team-members, responsible for the development of attractive perspectives through knowledge sharing sessions, learning & development, and creation and follow up on career paths for everyone across the organisation. This means that you will actively participate in Talent Management, introduction programs, learning and development journeys, facilitating knowledge sharing and networking, HR Analytics focused on onboard activities, and continuous improvement in these areas.
You are a true expert in the mentioned areas and it will energize you to transfer your expertise to the Care Managers in the Business Unit through various programs (A dedicated co-creation platform regarding onboard activities) and coaching. Your experience in HR/HD processes and projects, will bring added value towards them.
As a Talent Manager, you will strengthen the furthering proposition for all of our colleagues through:
- The creation of clear and transparent career paths
- Link our L&D curriculum to the furthering tools that we have
- Create synergies and alignment in our Mentoring, Career Coaching and L&D
- Match the career path of our consultants with the right assignments
- Development of HR Analytics for our onboard activities as this helps to provide further insights in the growth of our colleagues
- A close cooperation with our Systems department to ensure our furthering proposition can be supported by systems.
- A close cooperation with our Business Development team as 70% of our furthering takes place during an assignment/mission
- Participation in (innovative) Projects to strengthen our furthering proposition.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in Talent Management and L&D and are able to act as a true business partner on all onboard related questions
- You have a proven excellent track record in a multinational company and in dealing with senior management level
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in HR or Psychology (or equivalent experience)
- You are able to work and think at strategic AND tactical level
- You have experience with managing complex projects across multiple countries
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, and English, both written as well as spoken. We prefer candidates that in addition to Dutch and English, possess the French language as well
- You are dynamic and have a positive mindset
- You have good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint (Google Suite is a plus)
- You are used to processing your own administration
- You like to work in teams, co-create new and innovative aspects to strengthen the furthering proposition
- You are creative, pro-active, hands-on, can set priorities and perform well under stress.
TriFinance is a pragmatic, international network organisation. Different flexible Business Units act within the organisation as independent companies with their own focus and specialization. They support other companies in all of its challenges with tailor-made and hands-on solutions. We generate the most effective and efficient solutions as a result of our exclusive mix of financial & advisory and talent management expertise.
You will work in a dynamic and international team, where you can benefit from our brand new flexible reward package. Your work location are our offices in Belgium and The Netherlands.