TriFinance, a key player in finance consultancy, is in full expansion. To strengthen our presence in Brussels and Flemish Brabant, we are looking for a Business Manager for our office in Zaventem.
As a Business Manager, you will develop a portfolio of new customers and maintain existing customer relationships, offering different services such as temporary support, Interim Management and Advisory.
More precisely, your tasks are the following:
- Develop a dynamic approach to attract new customers in Brussels and Flemish Brabant.
- Boost the relationship with existing customers by acting as a Business Partner and developing pragmatic solutions.
- Listen to and understand the needs of our customers and develop high-quality partnerships on the long-term (Account Management).
- In-depth knowledge of the skills of the consultants, in order to detect market opportunities and present them to companies that match their career development.
- Take part in networking activities and expand your network.
- Support recruitment and various initiatives and activities (content management, events, internal/external communication, internal projects, etc.).
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in Sales, in a Service or Consultancy environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. Developing your own customer portfolio is a challenging goal in your career plan.
- You have a commercial spirit and are customer oriented while having strong communication and persuasion skills.
- You are a real team player while showing a personal drive (autonomy) and a hands-on attitude.
- You quickly understand the business of our customers and their challenges and are comfortable in networking.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English & have a good knowledge of French.
TriFinance is a service company active in finance consulting. On a daily basis our more than 500 consultants are active in private companies, the banking world or the public sector. From our unique company philosophy, where the motivation of our own employees is central, we look for high-quality and pragmatic solutions for our clients.
We offer you an attractive salary package, including the following extralegal benefits:
- Company car
- Pension plan
- Hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible cafeteria plan
At TriFinance, you are part of an organization with a strong philosophy that believes in the growth and personal development of its employees. In our dynamic and challenging environment, you will be motivated to take initiative.
Do you recognize yourself and are you eager to become our new colleague? Then don’t hesitate to contact me!