|Central European Cluster is now looking for an Accountant. Are you interested? Reports to NSC Senior Manager?|
- Day to day accounting (with a high focus on closing activities)
- Take part in process development and smaller projects
- Deliver high quality service and advices within the area of responsibility
- identify areas of improvement within area of responsibility
- process management within specific area
- basic analysis and reporting
|Who are we looking for?|
- University degree in Finance or equivalent with around 3 years relevant experience from finance or related business
- Ability to work and be comfortable in a dynamic environment under continuous development.
- Ability to keep deadlines
- High integrity and professionalism
- Basic Knowledge of Local GAAP
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in SAP and Hyperion is preferable
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- good analytical skills
At Finance, you are part of a global team that drives business performance in order to realize the objectives set out in Volvo Car Group’s Corporate Strategy. In cooperation with colleagues in other business units worldwide, you and your team provide financial expertise, business controlling and guidance. Here, you can push your own professional skills and drive change together with committed people. Right now, we are in an exciting transformation process into a new independent finance organization – come and create this new future together with us!
At Global Finance Operations you will be a key contributor to the creation of the next generation Finance community - One Finance. You and your team will develop and implement smart and nimble finance processes and tools to support the business in the best way. This will be done in close cooperation with Business Control in the functions as well as the Group Finance functions. Through networking and benchmarking you will be part of taking the Finance organization into a modern organization, ready to meet the challenges ahead of us.
The different teams in the Global Finance Operations are responsible for reporting and analyzing the actuals as well as reporting, consolidating and analyzing forecasts and Business Plans for all financial information including profit, cash flow, balance sheet, investments and cost control. The processes for this will be developed in close cooperation with the Business controllers in the functions as well as with the Group Finance function.