Data to Insight
Are you an experienced data analyst, interested in joining our entrepreneurial Data to Insight team? Do you have high analytical aspirations, wanting to get the most out of data? To roll out our ambitious program, we are hiring sharp-minded data-savvy people like you. We expect you to turn data into high-value strategic data opportunities for our clients.
The Data to Insight team consists of down-to-earth experts, each with his/her own specific background and skills. You will find yourself in a startup-like environment that recently has experienced tremendous growth. A strong passion for data and the ambition to develop yourself continuously are must-haves for this job. Interested? Keep on reading!
Your typical day as a data analyst will involve:
- Joining or leading a client's discovery session to learn about their business problems;
- Building proof of concepts or prototypes;
- Analyzing structured and unstructured data with existing or new tools, interpreting trends and patterns in the complex data sets;
- Creating meaningful dashboards/visualizations for our customers;
- Sharing new found ideas, expertise and solutions with colleagues.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME THE NEW DATA ANALYST?
- As you are still reading at this point, you’re probably the colleague that we’re looking for. You:
- have strong SQL skills, with exposure to Python or R, and a hands-on experience with ETL and data visualization tools;
- can synthesize large amounts of data, translate findings into clear insights and communicate these convincingly;
- are fluent in Dutch, French, and English, which means you are able to interact across stakeholders at all levels;
- possess excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- are a self-starter with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude, not afraid of promoting your ideas;
- are flexible and willing to work on different locations in Belgium, possessing a valid driver’s license.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, there could be a great fit!
SOUNDS INTERESTING, BUT WHO IS DATA TO INSIGHT?
Data to Insight is one of the innovative expert practices within our business unit CFO Services at TriFinance. We focus on data strategy, data governance and data analysis, using different data sources to unlock an organization’s unexplored potential. We assist businesses in their strategic choices to become data driven, ensuring high quality data by implementing and improving data governance. Based on available internal and external datasets, we aim at extracting actionable insights.
Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services supports C-level clientele to make organizations future-fit. Drawing upon a combination of functional expertise, operational experience and pragmatic advisory methodologies, the CFO Services team assists domestic and international companies in assessing, designing, implementing and optimizing business processes, controls and organizational structures.
Think you could become our new colleague? Apply and we will find out together!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive remuneration package that includes advantages such as a company car, insurance, meal vouchers, pension plan etc. and a flex reward plan to choose additional benefits that fit you best;
- Flexible work conditions and challenging projects (at international clients) within a flat network organization;
- The freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition and the ability to grow with the support of your mentor, your career coach, and relevant trainings;
- A great working atmosphere with a dynamic fast-growing team of like-minded colleagues who take their work very seriously, but are always in for teambuilding events, afterwork drinks, etc.