As credit management consultant you help clients in the optimization of their Order-to-Cash processes. More specifically you will have a strong focus on the Credit and Collection process. You will work in a team, under leadership of seasoned professionals and you will be responsible to serve our clients in process, operational and system-related matters. You will help junior consultants in building knowledge and you will continuously be challenged to extend yours.
Gradually you will be responsible for process optimization projects, potentially in combination with the implentation of IT tools (Onguard), you will assess the use of tooling with clients and evaluate the best possible solutions. You provide insights in risk management always keeping process optimization in mind. Occasionally, you will be responsible for operations, credit and collection assignments and leading processes with clients.
You have at least three to five years of experience in managing and collecting, outstanding and overdue receivables. You have an hands-on mentality and are always striving for the best solution.
More specifically, you have :
- 3-5 years experience.
- A Bachelor or Masters degree
- Leadership abilities as well as ability to work in group.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Sense of responsibility and the ability to work accurately.
- Stress resistant and comfortable with deadlines.
- Knowledge of OnGuard will be considered a strong plus.
- Project and process management attitude and skills.
- A robust analytical skillset.
- Curiosity to learn about and tackle cross-functional management and process issues.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to deal with ambiguity.
- Knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
- Willing to travel (20%)
- A drivers licence
TriFinance, a unique and contemporary service provider, commits to going beyond advisory. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions for our clients.
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization, set to reinvent the workplace;
- The freedom to develop yourself in line with your ambition;
- Local and global business consulting projects in credit management.