We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions for our clients. To meet the increase in demand of our clients, we are looking for a financial MS Dynamics Consultant.
You are a young and ambitious finance professional with a good nose for ERP-systems, especially for the Microsoft environment? You would like to work on a variety of exciting assignments as a consultant or project manager? Then you might become our new colleague Financial Microsoft Dynamics ERP Consultant!
Want to get excited?
- You will work on several assignments within Finance: controlling, reporting, budgeting and corporate performance management with a first focus on Microsoft ERP environments (Dynamics 365 FO, Dynamics 365 Business Central, AX, NAV).
- The type of projects will be largely based on your own ambition and skills/expertise.
- As a project manager you get to tackle complex projects (implementations, optimizations, selections). Sometimes, you even combine several projects at the same time.
- Leading a team and creating opportunities at the client are important parts of your assignment.
- Above all, you think from a business standpoint, without losing focus on ERP- and BI-systems.
- You will get involved in a variety of companies in a variety of industries.
Who are you?
- You have a master’s degree in economics, commercial sciences or a master's degree in another area combined approx. 6 to 10 years of relevant experience in a controlling or related function. Maybe you haven’t got your the miminum of 6 years on the counter but your learning capacity and your sense for business and consultancy make up for it.
- You have a profound knowledge of a Microsoft ERP domain: Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO, AX, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, NAV
- Knowledge of Power BI, PowerPivot or PowerQuery is a plus
- You have a basic understanding of databases and SQL*Server Management Studio.
- Knowledge of Azure implementation is considered a plus.
- You are able to manage people and coach more junior consultants.
- You can listen carefully to the client and quickly understand his needs. Next, you can translate these needs into project plans and working methodologies.
- You are at ease with contacts on different levels in an organization. You have the needed flair and skills to easily get all the information you need from different stakeholders.
- You have a working knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Within TriFinance, MI&S (short for ‘Management Information & Systems’) is the specialized consultancy unit focusing on the link between business, finance, IT, data and knowledge. A dedicated team of consultants and project managers helps organizations streamline their processes and information flow from master data through ERP-systems up to business intelligence and corporate performance reporting.
What makes MI&S unique? MI&S emphasizes ‘do how’ in the field of finance, controlling and reporting. It bridges the gap between advisory and implementation. MI&S is functionality-driven, fully software- and vendor independent, hands-on and always at the side/site of its clients.
You will be welcomed in a dynamic and inspiring environment full of self-development opportunities and new challenging assignments.
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary package with extra-legal conditions: company car, laptop, meal vouchers, insurance and hospitality coverage and a flexible reward system to fit your personal needs.
- Challenging projects
- Personal experienced coach to guide you
- Individual training plan
- Furthermore, you can benefit from a knowledge sharing network through our knowledge circles