In the context of a permanent position at our client, we are looking for a country controller.
What do you do?
- You are accountable for the review and accuracy of the accounting of the companies in accordance with local GAAP.
- You maintain a set of controls and budgets designed to militate risk and to enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results.
- You keep updated on local legislation and assures statutory and other local filings are done accurately and timely.
- You report to the head of control/FP&A Europe.
What do you have?
- You have a university degree in accounting.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience.
- You are experienced in international entities.
- An excellent knowledge of French, Spanish is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and a commercial focus.
What do you get?
On top of your gross salary, you receive:
- Company car including fuel card
- Mobile phone including subscription
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours