- As a consultant you will work at different clients and in several industries
- You will be involved in several projects that will challenge your skills and knowledge
- You are eager to learn and create an added value for the client by doing the one thing more
- You execute projects at the client but will be highly involved with TriFinance activities
- Together with your career coach you will determine your next steps for your career.
- So you will take charge for your own personal development.
- Professional Bachelor or Master in Economics / Finance
- 3 to 8 years relevant experience in financial administration, controlling or audit
- You are pro-active, self-starting and you have sense for initiative
- Flexibility is key to this function
- Personal development is essential for you as a person
- You are communicative and entrepreneurial
- Your analytical mindset allows you to pick up things quickly
- You speak fluently Dutch and English, and have no problem with French
- Experience with following ERP-systems is a plus: SAP, Oracle or Navision
- Profound knowledge of Excel
"From motivation to value creation”. At TriFinance, people come first. Our strategy and organization are built to support contemporary professionals in their career development and personal growth. Because we believe that motivated people deliver better and faster results for our customers. We carefully select people with a self-starting MeInc® attitude. Once on board, we offer them trust and space to develop themselves, in an environment where teamwork is highly valued. We have a flat organization model, with small, entrepreneurial business units in the center of the action.
- A challenging and varied function whereby your personal growth is essential
- A career coach supporting you in defining your career
- A lots of training in order to accomplish your personal goals
- A competitive salary added with fringe benefits and a company car