For our client we are looking for a solid Business Controller with 8 years of experience.
Within this role, you will be part of the Finance and Controlling department. You report directly to the Finance Director of Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg. Next to your controlling and reporting tasks, you will be involved in many projects and business issues.
For the Finance team:
- You work together with the Business for different divisions within the group.
- You take initiative towards the Business and your team via management reporting, analysis and business partnering.
- You determine effective financial controls and support financial operations in terms of SLA and quality control.
- You are responsible for Budget Management.
For the controlling team:
- You act as a Business Partner, provide guidance and clarifications and potentially suggest alternative courses of action.
- You contribute to the team where Community, Knowledge, Support & Synergy are crucial.
- You initiate, own & support process improvements.
- Bachelor or master degree in Finance
- 8+ years of functional experience, preferably in a large corporate environment
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with management and customers normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company; often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team
- Willingness to travel 10-15%
Our client believes in employee experience by giving meaningful work, empowerment in their jobs and dynamic work environments.