Corporate Performance Management? Back to basics!
MI&S is inviting you to one of its two events 'CPM: back to basics'. What is Corporate Performance Management really about? What is the difference between Corporate Performance Management and Business Intelligence (BI)? And how do major Belgian companies tackle issues when implementing great CPM. Time to clarify. Time for an event 'not to be missed'!
Experienced managers from MI&S TriFinance will guide you through the complex field of CPM. Practical cases will bring real-life experiences. Meanwhile, you will get some interesting networking possibilities with your fellow CFO's/Controllers/Business Analysts.
What's on the menu?
- Short introduction - Serge Vigoureux (Business Unit Leader MI&S)
- CPM: some definitions. Find your way through all the different definitions and meanings, financial consolidation, strategic and financial CPM - Christophe Lemmens (Manager MI&S)
- From BI to CPM, from concept to system. Maarten Lauwaert (manager MI&S) makes the transition between BI and CPM from a system point-of-view.
- Case 1: JBC - Sam Van Roosbroeck (Group Controller JBC)
- Case 2: Allnex - Dries Van Avermaet (director MI&S)
- Roundup - Serge Vigoureux
- Target audience: CFO - controller - business analyst
- Language: Dutch
- Location: Den Breckpot, Korenmarkt 23, 2800 Mechelen, Thursday April 19th, 16:00-20:00 h.
- Participation is free.
- Drinks/snacks are included
Not free that afternoon? Then, join the same event in Nevele on Tuesdag April 24th, 8:00-11:00 h.
Interested? Subscribe by filling out the form below. You will get a notification and all relevant details.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our event!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via: email@example.com