At our clients, the information on and responsibility for business processes usually lie within individual departments. This prevents employees from having a clear view on the end-to-end processes. As you need to know what you do before you can actually improve it, we need to create transparency in these processes and help our clients to improve their business.
In order to serve this growing need for transparency we are looking for a young graduate who can help us capture, analyze, structure, improve and communicate processes and organizational information through all the departments of the company. Through transparency, knowledge sharing and motivation, we prepare our clients for change and continuous improvement.
As a member of the CFO Services team you help organizations gain insight in their business processes, leading to better results, accelerated innovation and increased agility.
You have the opportunity to:
- Research client organizations; facilitate workshops at clients with their employees, management teams and other stakeholders
- Perform assessments and analyses
- Identify process interconnections and dependencies
- Present strategic, tactical or operational improvement recommendations and help manage the execution
- Translate information into meaningful insights in such a way that information management leads to process oriented organizations
- Build a client relationship
Les caractéristiques du profil
- A master's degree
- Analytical mind with a healthy curiosity to explore and develop
- Ability to multitask and deal with ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Profound knowledge of MS Products
- Functional and technical knowledge of SharePoint is an asset
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
|TriFinance, a unique and contemporary service provider, commits to go beyond advisory. We assess, advise, ensure the successful implementation of solutions and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We always strive for high quality and tailor-made solutions for our clients.|
Within TriFinance, you are a true Me inc.®’er: an entrepreneur who takes his career in his own hands. That is something we would like to invest in, because we think that your career must be unique. Don’t forget to read the unique stories of our project consultants on https://lnkd.in/dVmhhu3 and find out whether you are a Me inc.®’er too!
|When joining TriFinance, you will discover a dynamic and inspiring environment full of self-development opportunities and challenging assignments. We act as your career accelerator and destination finder. How will we do this?|
• By on-the-job-mentoring to assist you on your project
• By a personal experienced coach to guide your career
• By an individual training plan to develop your skills
Furthermore, you will work with enthusiastic and open minded colleagues in a knowledge sharing environment and we offer you a flexible remuneration package (company car, pension plan, and hospitalisation insurance included).