CFO Services is a TriFinance expert unit specializing in change management, business process transformation, complexity reduction, procurement & supply chain, credit management, corporate reporting and data mining. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions.
For its Corporate Reporting practice, CFO Services is currently looking for a Senior Finance Operations consultant.
As a Senior Finance Operations consultant, you help corporate clients optimize their finance organization, processes and controls. More specifically, you support and advise finance managers in improving key cycles such as record-to-report, procure-to-pay, and order-to-cash. You also participate in various initiatives such as the set-up of shared service centers, or the rollout of applications that automate the execution of finance and administration tasks and controls.
- work in a team, under leadership of seasoned professionals
- develop and perform quick-scans to identify issues and develop improvement plans covering organization, processes, and controls.
- support your client on issues related to shared services center and business process outsourcing
- support your client on issues related to the identification and prioritization of processes eligible for automation (RPA, etc..)
- learn and receive training on the most recent technologies in automation
- help junior consultants in building knowledge.
Les caractéristiques du profil
- A master’s degree in business, economics or engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in external audit and/or operational management in finance for a multinational company
- Key skills and abilities include influencing, facilitation, process development, analysis, and problem solving
- Strong knowledge of ERP system. Operational experience with SAP is a strong plus.
- Hands-on, results-oriented and quality-driven mindset with outstanding analytical skills
- Ability and experience to develop meaningful presentations
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are required. Dutch and French is a plus
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance offers extensive expert service in the field of management consulting. Multidisciplinary teams deliver pragmatic advisory services to financial organisations and to companies in the private and the public sector, with TriFinance ensuring implementation and realisation.
Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services supports C-level clientele to make organizations future-fit. Drawing upon a combination of functional expertise, operational experience and pragmatic advisory methodologies, the CFO Services team assists domestic and international companies in assessing, designing, implementing and optimizing business processes, controls and organizational structures. We help organizations to become data-driven by unlocking their unexplored data potential, but we also assist them in improving their financial statements and in taking their credit management to a strategic level.
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization
- The opportunity to build and develop a consulting activity and perform projects, in Belgium and abroad, across various companies and sectors
- A flexible and competitive remuneration package (including company car, insurance and a flex reward program)