|CFO Services is a TriFinance expert unit specializing in change management, business process transformation, complexity reduction, procurement & supply chain, credit management, corporate reporting and data mining. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions.|
For its Complexity Reduction practice, CFO Services is currently looking for an expert manager Shared Service Center (SSC).
As an expert manager you will be responsible for the development of the practice by actively acquiring new projects and clients, while maintaining good relationships with existing clients. You will manage projects teams, help to develop their skills and assist clients in the centralization of finance and business operations. Your expertise is demonstrated by your technical capabilities and professional knowledge in the areas of finance, operations and shared service centers.
- advise clients on their shared services center strategy, transformation roadmap, implementation, and process improvement initiatives.
- lead projects related to the set-up and operational management of shared service centers
- manage consultant and the quality of client deliverables
- support business development by creating client proposals and presentations
- Attend events and create content on shared services center as part of the expert practice strategy.
- Have managerial responsibilities by training, coaching and mentoring team members.
Les caractéristiques du profil
- A master degree in business, economics or finance.
- At least 10 years of experience in finance and operations.
- Previous experience with outsourcing or financial shared service centers
- Hands-on, results-oriented and quality-driven with outstanding analytical, organisational and planning skills.
- Skilled with ERP systems in a complex accounting environment
- Experience in supervising, developing and coaching junior staff.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are required. Dutch and French is a plus.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance offers extensive expert service in the field of management consulting. Multidisciplinary teams deliver pragmatic advisory services to financial organisations and to companies in the private and the public sector, with TriFinance ensuring implementation and realisation.
Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services supports C-level clientele to make organizations future-fit. Drawing upon a combination of functional expertise, operational experience and pragmatic advisory methodologies, the CFO Services team assists domestic and international companies in assessing, designing, implementing and optimizing business processes, controls and organizational structures. We help organizations to become data-driven by unlocking their unexplored data potential, but we also assist them in improving their financial statements and in taking their credit management to a strategic level.
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization.
- The opportunity to build and develop a consulting activity and perform projects, in Belgium or abroad, across various companies and sectors.
- A flexible and competitive remuneration package (including company car, insurance and a flex reward program).