CFO Services is a TriFinance expert specialty unit offering innovative management consulting solutions to the C-level community. We specialize in complexity reduction, business process management, change management, procurement and supply chain, data strategy and analytics, credit management and corporate reporting.
We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support.
For its Processes for Transparency
practice, CFO Services is currently looking for an Expert Business Process Manager
As an Expert Business Process Manager you are responsible for client projects focusing on:
- the translation of information into meaningful insights in order to build and maintain a process-oriented organization for the client
- the creation of transparency in the organization of the client
- the facilitation of business process transformation
- the implementation and promotion of a continuous business process improvement mindset
We expect you to:
- manage and drive the success of multiple engagements
- advise clients on strategic, organizational and process issues
- mentor a team of highly motivated professionals in order to deliver high-quality results
- lead the further development of the process management practice within our unit
- promote new ideas and business solutions that result in extended offerings to existing and new clients
Les caractéristiques du profil
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience in project management, process management and change management
- Knowledge of diverse range of business processes in a wide range of industries
- Knowledge of BPM and Lean Six Sigma methodologies is a plus
- Able to collate and present information to a range of audiences from operational employees to Board level
- Experience in documenting processes using tools such as Visio and process modeling software
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch and/or French
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance offers extensive expert service in the field of management consulting. Multidisciplinary teams deliver pragmatic advisory services to financial organisations and to companies in the private and the public sector, with TriFinance ensuring implementation and realisation.
Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services
supports C-level clientele to make organizations future-fit. Drawing upon a combination of functional expertise, operational experience and pragmatic advisory methodologies, the CFO Services team assists domestic and international companies in assessing, designing, implementing and optimizing business processes, controls and organizational structures. We help organizations to become data-driven by unlocking their unexplored data potential, but we also assist them in improving their financial statements and in taking their credit management to a strategic level.
We offer you:
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization, set to reinvent the workplace;
- The freedom to develop yourself in line with you ambition. Training opportunities and knowledge sharing are key within our organization;
- The opportunity to discover a whole spectrum of companies, cultures, business settings and industries;
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits such as: company car, laptop, meal vouchers, insurance and hospitality coverage and a flexible reward system to fit your personal needs.