Curious to develop your expertise in finance or discover the next steps to become Finance Manager or CFO? Do you get energized by the finance challenges the banking & insurance industry is facing? Then the role of Finance professional may answer your curiosity!
“There’s a world of difference between the Finance functions of yesterday and today. Finance departments are increasingly expected to provide added value in the strategic decision making of companies.Our finance professionals are continuously tested on their good mix of soft and hard skills in order to assist clients in their day to day challenges.”, François Hofman, Project consultant Financial Institutions.
As a Finance professional for our Financial Institutions division, you will have the opportunity to work on various assignments at large, medium-sized and smaller banks and insurance companies in Belgium.
You will be responsible for :
- Performing the core Finance tasks & activities in Banks and/or Insurance companies, among others in accounting, controlling, budgeting & forecasting, costing, performance management, financial reporting…
- Provide deep dive analysis and generate insights for management reporting
- Support the finance department in the optimization of their way of working, their data quality and their internal reporting
Les caractéristiques du profil
- You are passionate about Finance and have a minimum professional experience of 2 years
- You want to discover several Finance processes by on-the-job learning
- You have a critical and analytical mindset, and the drive to make the best out of every challenge
- Knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS, BEGAAP) and reports (COREP/FINREP, Schema A/B) used in financial institutions are a plus!
- You have excellent excel skills and experience in some Accounting/Tax softwares, budgeting tools or other Finance related tools is an extra plus
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English
|TriFinance Financial Institutions is one of the fastest-growing divisions within TriFinance. Banks and insurance companies are facing many challenges nowadays, as new entrants, changing consumer behaviour, and technological innovations threaten to disrupt established business models. It is our mission to help them tackle these challenges.|
A team of 100 passionate consultants are at these client sites, participating in assignments related to the domains of risk & compliance, finance, operations and so much more, each in their own way contributing to the evolutions in the sector.
We offer a unique combination of services as an integrated solution encompassing Advisory, Project Implementation and Temporary Support. Our clients are Belgian and international banks, insurers or other financial institutions.
You will receive a flexible remuneration package with company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
Through intensive mentoring, coaching, well-elaborated training programs and on-the-job training, you can really optimize your personal and professional growth.