Risk management, internal audit, internal controls
CFO Services is a TriFinance expert unit specializing in change management, business process transformation, complexity reduction, procurement & supply chain, credit management, corporate reporting and data mining. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions.
To support the growth of its Internal Audit client activities, CFO Services is currently looking for an Internal Audit and Controls consultant.
As a consultant you will be involved in projects to evaluate and improve risk management, control, and governance processes. As you gained professional knowledge, you’ll assess controls, review process and procedures, evaluate risks, improve operations, promote ethics, monitor compliance, investigate fraud, and offer insight and advice on a broad range of enterprise-wide topics.
Specifically, in the context of specific projects, co-sourcing or full outsourcing client services, your role will be to:
- Perform reviews in finance, procurement, supply chain, information systems
- Conduct interviews, test transactions, and perform activity-level walk-through to evaluate compliance with policies and procedures
- Prepare audit reports and presentations, and present project findings and recommendations to senior management
- Monitor process and policy changes throughout the client organization.
Les caractéristiques du profil
We are looking for someone who has:
- A master’s degree in business, economics or engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in financial statements audit and/or experience in conducting financial and operational audits in a multinational company
- Previous experience or certifications in risk, compliance and internal controls. SOX experience, CIA or CISA is a plus
- Key skills and abilities include influencing, facilitation, process development, analysis, and problem solving
- Familiarity with auditing in an integrated systems environment; SAP experience is a plus
- Hands-on, results-oriented and quality-driven mindset with outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to effectively identify problems and analyze data
- Ability and experience to develop and write meaningful audit reports and presentations
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Being a true team player, you are also able to work independently
- International travel up to 30%
- Excellent written and verbal English, Dutch and/or French skills are required
- Proficiency with the MS-Office suite; in particular with Excel and PowerPoint.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance offers extensive expert service in the field of management consulting. Multidisciplinary teams deliver pragmatic advisory services to financial organisations and to companies in the private and the public sector, with TriFinance ensuring implementation and realisation.Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services supports C-level clientele to make organizations future-fit. Drawing upon a combination of functional expertise, operational experience and pragmatic advisory methodologies, the CFO Services team assists domestic and international companies in assessing, designing, implementing and optimizing business processes, controls and organizational structures. We help organizations to become data-driven by unlocking their unexplored data potential, but we also assist them in improving their financial statements and in taking their credit management to a strategic level.
We offer you:
- a challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization
- The opportunity to build and develop a consulting activity and perform projects, in Belgium and abroad, across various companies and sectors
- A flexible and competitive remuneration package (including company car, insurance and a flex reward program).