Finance Operations, Shared Services Center, Financial Close, RPA
CFO Services is a TriFinance expert unit specializing in change management, business process transformation, complexity reduction, procurement & supply chain, credit management, corporate reporting and data mining. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions.
CFO Services is currently looking for a Finance Operations consultant.
As a Finance Operations consultant, you help corporate clients optimize their finance organization, processes and controls. More specifically, you support and advise finance managers in improving key cycles such as record-to-report, procure-to-pay, and order-to-cash. You also participate in various initiatives such as the set-up of shared service centers, or the rollout of applications that automate the execution of finance and administration tasks and controls.
- work in a team of seasoned professionals
- develop and perform quick-scans to identify issues and develop improvement plans covering organization, processes, and controls.
- support your client on issues related to shared services center and business process outsourcing
- support your client on issues related to the identification and prioritization of processes eligible for automation (RPA, etc..)
- Stay up to date on the most recent technologies in automation.
Les caractéristiques du profil
We are looking for someone who has:
- A master’s degree in business, economics or engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in external audit, operational management in finance for a multinational company and/or experience in management consulting
- Key skills and abilities include influencing, facilitation, process development, analysis, and problem solving
- Strong knowledge of ERP system. Operational experience with SAP is a must
- Hands-on, results-oriented and quality-driven mindset with outstanding analytical skills
- Ability and experience to develop meaningful presentations
- Being a true team player, you are also able to work independently
- Stress resistant and comfortable with deadlines
- Is flexible and is willing to travel internationally up to 20%
- Excellent English, Dutch and/or French knowledge, both written and verbal skills, are required
- Proficiency with the MS-Office suite; in particular with Excel and PowerPoint.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance offers extensive expert service in the field of management consulting. Multidisciplinary teams deliver pragmatic advisory services to financial organisations and to companies in the private and the public sector, with TriFinance ensuring implementation and realisation.
Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services supports C-level clientele to make organizations future-fit. Drawing upon a combination of functional expertise, operational experience and pragmatic advisory methodologies, the CFO Services team assists domestic and international companies in assessing, designing, implementing and optimizing business processes, controls and organizational structures. We help organizations to become data-driven by unlocking their unexplored data potential, but we also assist them in improving their financial statements and in taking their credit management to a strategic level.
|We offer you:|
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization
- The opportunity to build and develop a consulting activity and perform projects, in Belgium and abroad, across various companies and sectors
- A flexible and competitive remuneration package (including company car, insurance and a flex reward program).