Kuraray (www.kuraray.com) is a Japanese company active in plastics and other unique materials. The company exists for almost 100 years and currently employs more than 10,000 employees worldwide within more than 80 companies. In Zwijndrecht Belgium, Kuraray’s wholly owned subsidiary EVAL Europe NV (www.evalevoh.com) is a production and sales location for EVAL EVOH plastic resins. At EVAL Europe, approximately 140 employees are working using English as main language.
EVAL Europe is currently looking for a Credit Analyst for a fixed position in Zwijndrecht. As a professional, you will work independently with the Sales and Accounting departments. You will be part of the Accounting & Controlling team which consists of 8 employees, all reporting to the accounting manager. Are you a motivated professional with a passion for credit? Are you looking for a new challenging position and would you like to work with a dynamic company?
As an experienced Credit analyst you will have the opportunity to:
- Analyse and assess creditworthiness of customers and recommend credit limits;
- Review and develop credit management procedures and policies;
- Follow up overdue invoices in collaboration with the sales team;
- Work closely together with various stakeholders within the company such as the sales team in which you will collaborate with the account managers;
- Coordinate the legal aspect, such as maintaining contact with external partners;
- Implement new tools and processes in the context of continuous improvement;
- Act as key user to develop the credit management module in our global SAP environment;
- Set up the monthly reporting.
Les caractéristiques du profil
- A Master’s degree in finance;
- Between 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP;
- Good spoken and written knowledge of English. Dutch is a plus;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Great team spirit;
- Entrepreneurial and assertive mindset;
- Analytical, structured and pragmatic;
- Ability to take ownership and to take initiatives;
- Previous experience with financial statements and processes.
- A competitive remuneration package that includes advantages such as a company car, insurances, laptop, mobile subscription, etc.;
- Flexible work conditions;
- A great working atmosphere with enthusiastic and dynamic colleagues;
- A flat and no-nonsense organisation with freedom and autonomy;
- Continuous training and growth opportunities.