TriFinance, a key player in corporate finance consultancy, is in full expansion. With the goal to strengthen its presence in Brussels and Walloon Brabant, TriFinance is recruiting a Business Manager for their office in Zaventem.
In its role, the Business Manager will develop a portfolio of new customers and maintains existing customer relationships, offering different services such as temporary support, Interim Management and Advisory in Finance & Control. He/She reports to the Business Unit Leader and works in close collaboration with other team members (Sales - Care - Communication - Technical Quality).
More precisely, the expected tasks are the following:
- Develop a dynamic approach to attract new customers in Brussels and Walloon Brabant.
- Boost the relationship with existing customers by acting as a Business Partner and developing pragmatic solutions.
- Listen and understand the needs of our customers and develop high quality partnerships on the long-term (Account Management).
- In-depth knowledge of the skills of the consultants, in order to detect market opportunities and present them to companies that match their career development.
- Take part in networking activities and expand your network.
- Support recruitment and various initiatives and activities (content management, internal / external communication, internal projects, events, etc.).
Les caractéristiques du profil
- You adhere to the culture and philosophy of TriFinance.
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in Sales; in a Service or Consultancy environment.
- You have a Master in a "business-related" discipline.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. Developing your own customer portfolio is a challenging goal in your career plan.
- You have a commercial spirit and are customer oriented, while having strong communication and persuasion skills.
- You are a real team player, while showing a personal drive (autonomy) and a hands-on attitude.
- You quickly understand the business of our customers and are comfortable in networking.
- You have the ability to understand short-, medium- and long-term business issues.
- You are fluent in Dutch - English & a good knowledge of French.
TriFinance is a consulting and recruitment company that supports financial departments in all their challenges by offering tailor-made solutions.
- You are part of an organization with a strong and solid philosophy that believes in the growth and personal development of its employees.
- You will be part of a dynamic and challenging environment, in perpetual change, where you will be motivated by taking initiative.
- You will be coached by the Business Unit Leader & your colleagues to build your personal development plan.
- We offer you an attractive salary package (company car, bonus, pension plan, hospitalization insurance and a cafeteria plan).
- You work from the offices of Zaventem and you are willing to move throughout Brussels and Flemish Brabant.