Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services is an expert unit offering innovative solutions to the C-level community, specializing in change management, business process transformation, complexity reduction, credit management, corporate reporting and data mining.
Are you about to graduate this year and are you already thinking about the first challenging step in your professional career? Especially if you are looking to work in a unique way with a broad variety of challenging tasks and learning opportunities, we encourage you to get to know our Business Unit CFO Services! Credit management is one of the five growing expert practices within our Business Unit.
As a member of the CFO Services team, you will help organizations gain insight into their business processes by analysing and optimising their processes. You will also be responsible for operational and system-related matters. Gradually you will help with the selection and implementation of software tools, and with the assessment of the use of tooling with clients to evaluate the best possible solutions. You will also get the responsibility to manage credit risk, while keeping process optimization in mind.
Within this unit, you will work in a strong and dedicated team, with supervision by qualitative and experienced professionals. Combining theoretical "know-how" with our "do-how" philosophy, we are looking for young graduates who have a hands-on mentality, who are entrepreneurial and willing to move forward together.
Les caractéristiques du profil
You are an ambitious young graduate. You have an hands-on mentality and are always striving for the best solution.
More specifically, you have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Leadership abilities as well as ability to work in group
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Sense of responsibility and the ability to work accurately
- Stress resistant and comfortable with deadlines
- Project and process management attitude and skills
- A robust analytical skillset
- Curiosity to learn about and tackle cross-functional management and process issues
- Knowledge of Credit management tools will be considered as a plus
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to deal with ambiguity
- Knowledge of English, Dutch and French
- Willing to travel (20%)
TriFinance, a unique and contemporary service provider, commits to going beyond advisory. We assess, advise, ensure the successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions for our clients.
Within TriFinance, you are a true Me inc.®’er: an entrepreneur who takes his career in his own hands. That is something we would like to invest in, because we think that your career must be unique. Don’t forget to read the unique stories of our project consultants on https://lnkd.in/dVmhhu3 and find out whether you are a Me inc.®’er too!
|When joining TriFinance, you will discover a dynamic and inspiring environment full of self-development opportunities and challenging assignments. We act as your career accelerator and destination finder. How will we do this?|
• By on-the-job-mentoring to assist you on your project
• By a personal experienced coach to guide your career
• By an individual training plan to develop your skills
Furthermore, you will work with enthusiastic and open minded colleagues in a knowledge sharing environment and we offer you a flexible remuneration package (company car, pension plan, and hospitalisation insurance included).