CFO Services is a TriFinance expert unit specializing in change management, business process transformation, complexity reduction, procurement & supply chain, credit management, corporate reporting and data mining. We assess, give advice, ensure successful implementation of the solution and provide pragmatic operational support for a wide range of clients. We are always striving for high quality and tailor-made solutions.
For its Credit Management practice, CFO Services is currently looking for a credit management consultant.
As Credit Management Consultant you help clients in the optimization of their Order-to-Cash processes. More specifically you will have a strong focus on the Credit and Collection process. You will work in a team, under leadership of seasoned professionals and you will be responsible to serve our clients in process, operational and system-related matters. You will help junior consultants in building knowledge and you will continuously be challenged to extend yours.
Gradually you will be responsible for process optimization projects, potentially in combination with the implentation of IT tools (Onguard), you will assess the use of tooling with clients and evaluate the best possible solutions. You provide insights in risk management always keeping process optimization in mind. Occasionally, you will be responsible for operations, credit and collection assignments and leading processes with clients.
Les caractéristiques du profil
- A bachelor or master’s degree in business, economics or engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in credit, collection, controlling, order management for a mid-sized or multinational company
- Key skills and abilities include analysis, problem solving, customer interactions, and ability to work across functions (finance, sales, marketing).
- Strong knowledge of ERP system. Operational experience with SAP is a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal Dutch, English, and French.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance offers extensive expert service in the field of management consulting. Multidisciplinary teams deliver pragmatic advisory services to financial organisations and to companies in the private and the public sector, with TriFinance ensuring implementation and realisation.
Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services supports C-level clientele to make organizations future-fit. Drawing upon a combination of functional expertise, operational experience and pragmatic advisory methodologies, the CFO Services team assists domestic and international companies in assessing, designing, implementing and optimizing business processes, controls and organizational structures. We help organizations to become data-driven by unlocking their unexplored data potential, but we also assist them in improving their financial statements and in taking their credit management to a strategic level.
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge sharing network organization
- The opportunity to build and develop a consulting activity and perform projects, in Belgium and abroad, across various companies and sectors
- A flexible and competitive remuneration package (including company car, insurance and a flex reward program)